Return to the main menu
Before contacting the Blizzard Entertainment technical support department please find the following information:
Please include this information in any support requests that you make.
- Your computer manufacturer
- Which operating system you're using, and the version
- How much RAM (memory) you have
- The make and model of your sound and video cards
- Microsoft System information: Msinfo32
Live Technical Support (available Monday through Friday):
- 9am-6pm Pacific Standard Time (949) 955-1382
- 4pm-6pm Pacific Standard Time on Battle.net After connecting to Battle.net click on channel and select Technical Support. The On-Line Blizzard Technical Support Rep's will have the Blizzard Employee picture.
Automated technical support (available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week):
- (949) 955-1382, when you hear the message push the number 1
- Please be in front of your computer and have pen and paper handy
- Fax information is available
- If the Automated support can't find your answer you will be transfered to a Technical Support Representitive (during work hours)
Faxes are accepted 24 hours a day at (949) 955-0157
Please allow 2-3 working days for e-mail and fax responses
Please contact your regional distributor for support
Contact the Blizzard Entertainment technical support staff
©2000 Blizzard Entertainment. All rights reserved.