Services: Site survey
A site survey consists of a review of your current operating systems, infrastructure, and conventions. During the site survey, the following elements are assessed:
- Business organization and geographical requirements.
- Application requirements (includes inventory of software and hardware).
- Interoperability (presence of Macintosh, NetWare, UNIX, or Linux-based computers).
- Network and application standards — current and future.
- User types (roaming, mobile, remote, task-based, knowledge-based, and so on.)
- Software standards.
- Hardware standards.
- Support issues.
- Naming conventions.
- Security policy.
The site survey provides necessary information for the design of a new Information Technology environment.
How to request site survey services
To request a site survey, please call 02 779 48 63 or send an e-mail to